Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2012

ELIS REGINA "CARINHOSO"



loving
Pixinguinha

My heart, do not know why
Bate happy when you see
And my eyes are smiling
And the streets will follow you,
But still you run away from me.

Oh if you knew
Since I am so tender
And much, much that I want.
And how sincere is my love,
I know you do not fugirias over me.

Come, come, come,
Come feel the warmth of my lips
In search of yours.
Come to kill the passion
I devour the heart
And then I am just so happy,
Well happy.

Oh if you knew how I am so tender
And much, much that I want
And how sincere is my love
I know you do not fugirias more from me

Come, come, come, come
Come feel the warmth of my lips the demand of your
Come kill me this passion that devours the heart
And then I am just so happy
well happy
Sing who surprised his woes ...

Nenhum comentário: