Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012

How can I forget you? Good morning ...

.

How can I forget you? To my Hindu Love!


My dear angel!
You're in my heart forever!
You kiss him over to greet a new day .... 
Good Morning, my love!
This
 delicious tea brought to you, we will enjoy together? 
Yes we will, that every morning we can be together even
so be it.
Virtually, why our language is unique.
Know how much I love you're near me ...
I am also with you .... ALWAYS!




I know how it's cold where you are ...
Let's take a ride, smooth these banks and we will walk hand in hand and sit here to talk ...
Thus, very close to me ....
Tomorrow is very cold, I know, but in time to say in your ear ...
You know very well what it is! Is not it?

Just to remind you, my angel, my friend, my companion, my everything
 my love!Honey .... I, your.Good morning ...

Nenhum comentário: