Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2011

Love You!



Love You!
I have many plans do not ...
The more you showed me that it is possible ... Viable!
So now it's just you, your company I just smile warms my soul, my hunger of desire is madness, my desire to be close to you anywhere in China or Conhichina in bed, on the street, on the table,taking care of you looking at you, loving you all ways and manners.
It is a fact just be you ...
I do not know what got into me, the more I know that is the greater sense of my life ...
My soul asks you,
My body wants to commit to ...
my mouth on his,
my arms in your arms,
to sleep on your side.
And enjoy the joy that I may.
There is no man who will make me like you ...
It's your face, your skin is this your way.
I got the shaft!
I learned to love him so ...
If possible I want you all to myself!

I'm already yours!
In every sense, my life is sealed your ....
I love you too much!


A woman immensely happy!
Why have you, my eternal Well Want ...



Nenhum comentário: