Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

Samba em Preludio (Vinicius di Moraes)



Samba in Prelude
Vinicius de Moraes


I do not have because you do not
because without you I do not know or cry
I called no light
moonlight garden without
Moonlight without love
love without giving
And me without you
I'm just dislike
a boat without a sea
field without a flower
Sadness that will
sadness that comes
Without you my love I'm not
no one

Oh how I miss
that desire to see revival
our lives
baby back
my arms need of your
Your need my hugs
I'm so lonely
my eyes are tired of looking
In addition to the
Come see life
Without you my love I'm not
no one

http://letras.terra.com.br/vinicius-de-moraes/49283/

Speaking from the heart ...

A great person
is that which gives birth
inside you
a great feeling ...
"Any obstacle becomes small considering the power of true love"


Aqui caindo agora um outro pé d'água! Mais chuvas...Uffffffff


Bye...Bye!

Nenhum comentário: