Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

Carlos Lyra plays "Minha Namorada" My Girlfriend-Carlos Lira


My Girlfriend-Carlos Lira

My NamoradaCarlos LyraSe you wanna be my girlfriend
Oh, what a beautiful girlfriend
You could be
If you want to be my only
Exactly this thing, this whole thing my
That no one else can be ...
You've got to take an oath
It was only a thought
Be only mine to death ...
And also not to lose that knack
To speak slowly
These stories you
And suddenly I do a lot of love
And cry and softly
Without anyone knowing why ...
And more than my girlfriend
You wanna be my lover
My beloved, but loved for real
That loved the love predestined
Without which life is nothing
Without which it wants to die
You have to come with me on my way
And maybe my way
Be sad for you ...
Your eyes have to be just my eyes
Your arms my nest in the silence of later
And you have to be the ultimate star
My friend and companion
At infinity of us.

http://letras.terra.com.br/carlos-lyra/181777/

Hum...Hum!!! Bom demais...

Nenhum comentário: