Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

domingo, 19 de fevereiro de 2012

Voa voa - Chiclete com Banana



Linda demais...


fly fly
Chameleons

BAM, and
Pararararará, and
Pararararará, and
Pararararará (2X)

Love, I miss you
Come teach me to realize
The secrets of love

Small, well I tell you
I can not live without you for a second
Are you doing turning my world

Puts fire in my life
Prá warm my heart
We do not have more output
Do not tell me no

Prá get everything perfect
Come live this passion
One swallow
Do not make a summer
fly fly

flies flies
Come straight to my arms
Want to have your snogging
Come see me flying practical

flies flies
Pro comes flying your nest
For anyone living alone
I can not live without you

BAM ...
http://letras.terra.com.br/chiclete-com-banana/65743/

Nenhum comentário: