Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

My Hindu ... Good Night!



Brazil 27.12.2011
My love....

My New Year message....
For you!

I want to float in outer space and invite you to come with me.
I grab his hands and the stars will delight in harmony with the universe of silence, hearing only the beating of our hearts making sound so present.
I want to look too deep into your eyes so that you understand that here the words are more real to make greater sense for my magic in my life. "You."

Yes I look at you blankly and tell him softly, like so:
You are my Everything!
You are my main reason to still be here.
You are my longing.
You are my full maturity.
As a woman, as a people!
You are my shield.
You are my joy, welcome.
You are my greatest silence.
And my biggest pain.

You are my heart beating,
My blood runs, along with a ...
Tear hidden in the corner of my eye.
You are the magic that bewitched me,
Without you, but I am nothing!

You are my LOVE!
Always will until nothing more about me,
even the powder's dry,
my bones or nothing about.
My body finally rest well
My voice will be shut,
And my eyes will never see

More ....

Takes you inside my soul in spirit,
To infinity infinity
I'll take you inside me.

How and why so?
I will not be repeating anything,
Look inside and see me.
All responses that may be desired;
Look deep as it is peculiar,
Carefully observe all in their place.

I am and will be "YOUR"

A love which I feel, do not explain
It is within me.
Just for you I still exist.
I love you with all the force of the universe.
As a dense rain that falls,
As the heat of the scorching sun that burns.
Or that reveals an intense cold.
I am the breeze that hovers in the air thinking about you:
Asking me, where are you?
I always pick you up.

I am the wind that blows their thoughts and leads,
I am at all times their present or absent,
Beside him walk vague, but I'm next to your side.

If you can feel my soul, it will tell you quietly,
I love you too, beyond all boundaries.
Well beyond the beyond ... Look at the horizon!
This love will travel infinite, pulsing ...
Until one day find his destiny.
Along with the star on the white sands along the ocean waves.

One day you will know where and how to find me!
Look at me, look at my eyes ...
Read my soul! So!

My Hindu ... Good Night!
My love ...

Nenhum comentário: