Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2011

For you my love ... Hindu

Let me be different
even though the same ...
He says he can break
rules
being the exception.
Forget the hours.
If you arrived after
was to feel that
my fault.
Smile, and say you were
waiting for me.
Do not look at my faults,
pretend that I am
perfect.



Even being so absent ... You're present in my heart.
You can spend as much time as both we lose the directions
of longing, of our friendship and our love.
Nothing distance we two, in the present is where we're like is why you will always be my love!



Good Morning, my dear!
To me it's good night!
A splendid weekend, I'm always close to you!

Always!
Bye...Bye!

Nenhum comentário: