Sempre na minha mente e no coração...

Sempre na minha mente e no coração...
Corcovado ou Cristo Redentor, lindo !!!

sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

My King! My Hindu ...


My King! My Hindu ...

My declaration of love ...I see myself on screen a picture blurred by the paintings of my life.Paintings sometimes distorted by time off in times gone gray.Smeared tears, the unloving, misunderstanding, and struggles of many glories.He spent ...My hidden moments alone in the corner of my screen, only to realize that I was there.Via and realized that my thoughts were far away.Patches of every wound that touched my soul. Disorders of my movements.Deep scars ... He was so present.It was my picture there ... Jaz!I did not want to see it again ever ...Even being part of my existence was reluctant to touch a new ...Deleting not. Just change the tone and their color!I sink and I undressed for entire ...One way to start ... I had to change everything.I stroked in new brushes, choose the best colors.Those with sounds of various shades and flavors, colors defined by me.Joyful and spontaneous ... Coming from the bottom to the bottom of my heart!I found among my best paint identification.A new definition of me ...Among the soft colors and a very clear moment to live again!Thus appeared, You!With my hand firmly on a new blank canvas,I started writing a love story!Redesigned my life looking for the experience lost by BlurWhat kept me both feet on the groundThere was but back. Also I do not, but wanted to.This new project was my other goal of my life!I did the sketch in my soul and did not even realize you were there.Well defined Manso tried my best color. It was you!I found a new world which is not expected, but findingWhat to believe!My screen is composed of feverish moments.Really loving you always wanted someone to a very different ...Love that touches deep into the soul of the people.My King, so you came into my life!He made me a poem written in lines of beautiful colors, with tears too, anda narrow miss, nothing to do with distortion blurs.Love was in bloom ...He wants love to be happy!I pick up my brushes again see that the colors have a different light.The screen glows and produces a happiness next to no data hugs, kisses exchangedis not well controlled, with that ...A look through a gap on the Internet barely resolved by the distance that surrounds us.Nothing is so wonderful that even the present moment.Far away we are present in the communion of love power!Talking or saying things that they try to decipher our hearts ...Magnificent being togetherWent to get a new screen with you overseas.It was you, only I see it as the ultimate first that love to stay and stay.In eternity until my last breath to take the land.Learned to see differently learned new love!My hand is now safe, my heart is fixed, my life is yours.Now I really want to rewrite a new story to tell with this love that binds our lives.My screen is beautiful today! Bright and engaging and exciting.It translates and tells all of us ...Where two hearts in love become a very different world.A color that shines where it all goes away do not miss the sublimate our desire to just want to stay.Together or apart we are side by side ...Maybe we do, no matter the day or hour.It need not be now, because in fact we are sure that we are born of a heart burning with the pleasure of communing true happiness ...Our greatest hope in knowing really sure that our screen is finally ready. We will not rush our time will come because I know you expectThen it'll be hand in hand to paint together a new story.Searching we are sure to love wanting to be together foreverSmiling's achieved nothing for our happiness our lives ...My and your ...God bless us ... My only love my King, for my life!My whole screen is perfect!Thank you for your love my love!I love you ...
Why is LOVE ...
Love is ... Look inside yourself and say:"I want someone to be happy ..."It's hard to live a great love.You dream of a drop of reality, andcarry out a drop of dream.It is to be present even in absence.To love is to have to think about.Reason is that no one would be justifiedTo get us out.It is only one and never leave this one alone.You think of yourself so high as you listen.To love is to go to death.You awaken to the reality of the dream.You win by silence.It is to be happy with the little while, much is not enough.Love is giving amnesty to his heart.Dream the dream is the dreamer with you.You miss.It is getting close in the distance.It is the force of reason.That's when the moments are eternal.
To love is to be adult and child feel.It is living life in verse and in reverse.It's the greatest experience in the life of a man.But most of all ...Loving is believing in God because God is love.And you're all that I asked one day for me!
Love is ...I love you ...       
Amar É...   Extraído do PPS de Paulo Fuentes

Nenhum comentário: